Thursday 27 October 2016

This Month Kube Studios Reviews - October

New Kube Studios reviews 


Its been a busy month here at Kube Studios with many of the models that have visited us have got on to join agencies and have found paid work. Here some testimonials and success stories from this month. 


"I hope you are fine. This is just a follow up to of what has happened since I got the pictures and the Z card from you and the Kube studios. Last night I was cast to take part in the movie called The Bromley Boys in Swanley. It is amazing how fast things start to happen now. I was supposed to be a football fan from the 1960′s.
You can see the pictures below! I don’t look like as I did in the beautiful pictures that I got from you.. , but the producer and the other team members were happy anyway from the way I looked and also performed. I am so happy for that.
What also has happened is that the movie makers and the production team wants to discuss how to make movies out of my three book manuscripts that I have written. That is fantastic that they are interested to meet me and take this further" 


from model 

Fredrika Wikstrom 

We were delighted to hear that Maria Serrador who used Kube Studios was cast in an advent for Activa. This is exciting news for Maria as hopeful she will be used in some of their other advents and a great addition to her CV.  

At Kube Studios we do our very best to help and support models who are looking for paid work. We recently had an update from an agency that we work with who advised us that they were looking to cast people in a major global feature film sequel. They submitted models who join their agency with Kube Studios help for walk on and background artist roles.

Find out more about Kube Studios and read Kube Studios reviews on their website. Like Kube Studios on Facebook here. You can also read about Kube Studios here.   

:











No comments:

Post a Comment