Saturday 3 September 2016

Male Model Review

Kyle - Male Model Review


Kube Studios are one of the longest established fashion photography studios in the UK. They include consultants, photographers, stylists and makeup artists to help you shine in front of the camera. If you are considering becoming a model and don't know if you have what it takes, or not sure about the look you want to go for, then Kube Studios can help guide you in the right direction. Here is a review from Kyle who recently had his modelling portfolio done at Kube Studios in London.



My time at the studio taught me so much about modelling and I really felt like I was following my dream. The photographer was really good and professional and I looked great. We tried a number of different poses and my photos came out great. They really know about male modelling, and I felt like I was in good hands. I chose the one's I liked the most and they put them together for me in a portfolio. Now I have something to send to modelling agencies. Thw whole experience was great. 
- Kyle Wood


For more information about Kube Studios visit the Kube Studios website, and like Kube Studios on Facebook too. Stay up to date on the latest modelling news by following our studio on the Kube Studios Twitter page. Read our blogs and our Freeindex page for more Kube Studios reviews now.

1 comment: