Tuesday 14 June 2016

New Testimonial From Male Model

Kube Studio Review From Model Lee 

Kube Studios has many years experience working with aspiring models helping them to break into the industry. Here a review from model Lee who recently visited our Manchester studio for a photo shoot.




"I had my photo shoot done at Kube Studios Manchester, what an experience!! Really enjoyed the shoot the photographer was very easy to work with and made my first time in front of the camera very easy. The staff were great, very helpful and seemed nice people. I have been in touch with James Scott over Twitter and spoke to him over the phone he was very informative and helpful in giving me more advice on top of the advice Kube Studios gave me on the day."

You can contact the team at Kube Studios on their website, Follow Kube Studios on Twitter and read Kube Studios reviews here.




No comments:

Post a Comment