Friday 1 April 2016

Teen Model Review Caddy

Kube Studios Review


Kube Studios work with both male and female models to help them get the modelling portfolio they need. If you want to get noticed and signed to an agency you need to stand out. We help you do just that. Your team of stylists, make up artists, photographers and consultants will make sure you don't put a food wrong and maximise your chances of success. Here is a review from one of our female models who visited the studio last week.

I phoned up Kube Studios after my friend told me about them. I always dreamed of becoming a model but I didn't know how to do it. I didn't know anyone with a good camera or what to do with my photos if I did have them. When I called their studio in London I spoke to James. He was really nice and told me what services they offer and that they are not a modelling agency, but can help me get noticed by one. I called them back a week later and decided to do it. I had a really fun day with them in their London studio, which was very nice. They did my makeup, styling, hair and photographs - everything. The photographer was great to work with and I was really excited the whole day. After I got my photos, I took them to James. He put me in contact with some modelling agencies to send them to. I have had some positive responses from them, and some job offers for real modelling jobs since then after people saw my photos. Thank you Kube Studios for everything. 
Caddy, 18

week Find out more about Kube Studios on their website and read this post about Kube Studios in the Telegraph. Read Kube Studios reviews here.

No comments:

Post a Comment