Tuesday 8 December 2015

New Kube Studios reviews

Kube Studios Review  - Lisa

Here is a recent review sent into us by Lisa, who explains how she felt at Kube Studios:




I would like to start off by saying that James has been brilliant very kind and very helpful and very useful in giving me a better understanding of everything so thank you very much James, on the day of hopes photo shoot, the staff were brilliant the lady at the front desk was very kind and polite we were given and offered drinks on many occasions she was very helpful, the photographer was brilliant and she worked really well with my daughter she explained everything really well and told my daughter exactly what to do step by step she made my daughter feel very comfortable, the lady who done hopes hair and make up interacted with myself and hope she was very polite and helpful and again she made my daughter feel very comfortable, and the lady who went through the package deals and showed us all of hopes pictures, she was really pleasant and very good at her job and very good at explaining what we should do next she interacted with myself my husband and hope and gave us a clear understanding of what to do, mine and hopes overall of this whole experience was brilliant we are very happy with this outcome, and would like to thank you all that were involed in making this happen. Thank you Lisa.

Find out more about Kube Studios here and Follow Kube Studios on Tumblr. Click here for more Kube Studios reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment