Monday 1 December 2014

Kube Studios Reviews

Kube Studios Reviews

Kube Studios flagship London studio is at the heart of the modelling and fashion photography scene. The team at Kube Studios constantly review their service to make sure that everything runs smoothly and that the studio produces high quality work. Here are some recent reviews.

Kube Studios

"I came to get my portfolio done at your London studios and first of all was really impressed with the equipment you guys have. I'd love to have my own studio one day and was super jealous at your cameras and lighting set up! The shots are good and people on my facebook seem to like them!"

Ben, Hampstead

"Thanks for a great day guys the pics are great my mum was really happy for me and i cant wait to hear back from the agencys i sent them to!"

Chantel, Barnet

Kube Studios

Watch this video for more about Kube Studios and find us on twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment