Saturday 18 October 2014

Modelling Highlights Kube Studios

Modelling Highlights Kube Studios

A leading modelling agency, Kube Studios have over 30 staff dedicated to helping aspiring models get into modelling. Kube Studios have premises in London, Birmingham and Manchester and embody quality and professionalism. Below are a few recent highlights!

Kube Studios
Kube Studios

Noor booked Marius into London. 
Marius's work can be seen here: www.marius-madalinbejan.co.uk

Karen booked this mature model into Manchester:
http://www.freshagents.co.uk/listing/female/maureen-leeper

Coral came back from holiday to this from Elena Teodosieva booked into London :

Hi Coral,
I know it has been a long time since we last had a conversation, but I just want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to have a photo shoot in Kube studios! I remember having an amazing time with the stylists, the photographer and Zane and absolutely loved the make-up! 
Since then I have had the chance to get meet with many models, actors and producers from different parts of the world and I really hope that I can develop in the industry.

Best,
Elena

For more information about Kube Studios and modelling news check out the Facebook page and watch the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment